Sunday, August 24, 2008

2008 Beijing Olympics Final Medal Tally


Singapore is ranked 71st with that one Silver medal!


What would you remember from this Olympics?





Phelps with his dorky ears, yet setting a not-so-dorky record of 8 gold medals (7 world records, 1 Olympic record) to become the greatest Olympian ever?



Usain Bolt, whose victory poses regrettably reminded me of something familiar?







The advertisement can be viewed here:

Oh gosh, I would actually like to write more, but suddenly I don't feel so good. =/

Okay, let's conclude. Perhaps this will be the Olympics that many of us will remember as the one where we won our first silver in 48 years!



Seeing our flag being raised - Wow! Next goal: To hear our national anthem being played during the prize presentation (which means Gold for Singapore)!

I hope you have enjoyed the Olympics as much as I did!

No comments: