
Pic source:
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/885/885469/hancock-20080701034244060.jpg
Hancock is the latest blockbuster from Will Smith. It's an interesting storyline because it depicts Smith as a person with super powers. He is not seen as a superhero though, because he is also a person with a bad fashion sense, bad manners, and usually smelling of alcohol. One day he rescues this professional working in PR (public relations) and the guy advises him how to improve his image. It's a real comedy with some action too.
I love movies from Will Smith. I have enjoyed his works ever since he was the star of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. The sitcom was aired from 1990-1996. Primary school days for me. Then there came, in that order, Independence Day, Men In Black, Enemy of the State which I totally loved. Didn't watch Wild Wild West, The Legend of Bagger Vance and Ali, but found myself appreciating MIB 2, Bad Boys 1 and 2, I,Robot, Shark Tale, Hitch, and more recently, I am Legend. Still haven't gotten the chance to catch The pursuit of Happyness, which I heard was great. Will Smith is a terrific actor, and deserves all the plaudits he gets.
In a nutshell:
Pretty funny movie with many laughable moments, but it was a great plot that failed to meet its potential, as I find it a bit weak and rushed. Still, it's worth the ticket, so try and catch it!
You can watch the trailer of the movie here:
Note: As I've always said, if you want to discuss a movie, remember not to reveal stuff that will spoil the fun for the viewers (aka SPOILERS).
I'll leave you with two words for those that have seen this flick.
GOOD JOB!
Official site: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/hancock/
No comments:
Post a Comment