Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Random about 2-6

Random things about 2-6.

Yong Chang tried to be a paparazzi today and desperately failed in his attempt! Please exercise integrity! Ask him for more details.

Jeong wasn't sleeping so stop sabotaging her!

Some one likes to write APST on pieces of paper.

Jee Fei refused to believe his friends that the answer they gave him was correct. Haha that was really funny. (Please pay more attention next time!)

And finally,
there was an incident about a boy whose name I shall not mention, but his name starts with "D" and ends with "N", and the letters in between are "ONAVA".

It was his turn to read, and he read "dos and don'ts" as "dots and dont's"! The whole class erupted with laughter.

Here's what would have happened to Mr Ng if the floor was padded with a good mattress:




















(taken from http://www.secraterri.com/faint.jpg)


Words from Mr Ng's heart (don't get all emo now):
All these mini anecdotes are just for fun and laughter. We have built a pretty good learning environment. We learn together; we have fun together. When people are unsure of certain words, we emphatise and do not laugh at them. When there are people not focussing while reading and thus making the mistakes, we laugh at them; we laugh at ourselves. Nobody should take offence. We all pick ourselves up after each fall, and that is what makes us stronger. Learn from our mistakes!

Hmm after I wrote that, I'm not quite sure if some stranger or passerby will understand what I'm trying to say about laughing at people. I'm sure only those present in the class will understand. =) That said, if ANY of you really takes offence, do tell me personally. I'm not singling out anyone. I myself make mistakes at times and I get laughed at as well. -_-

See you all on Thursday!

No comments: