Int.Friendly : Singapore vs U23 Brazil
Date: Monday 28th July 2008
Time: 8pm
Ticketing detals: Tickets for the match go on sale from Tuesday, July 22 at all Sistic outlets Grandstand:$120 Gallery:$60 Student U-16:$15
Brazil Olympic squad: Diego Alves (Almeria), Renan (Internacional); Breno (Bayern Munich), Alex Silva (Sao Paulo), Thiago Silva (Fluminense), Rafinha (Schalke 04), Ilsinho (Shakhtar Donetsk), Marcelo (Real Madrid); Anderson (Manchester United), Lucas (Liverpool), Ronaldinho (Barcelona), Diego (Werder Bremen), Hernanes (Sao Paulo), Thiago Neves (Fluminense); Alexandre Pato (Milan), Jo (Manchester City), Rafael Sobis (Betis), Ramires.
Wow I miss being a student. =x
If I go with my girlfriend Miss Confidential, that will be 60 x 2 = $120 down the drain! Well not really, it will probably be like this:
Tickets: $120
Petrol + parking fee: $20
Medical fee after shouting our throats hoarse: $20
EXPERIENCE: PRICELESS???
Just to watch Ronaldinho, Pato and the rest of the samba squad play is definitely enticing. Oops I just salivated onto my keyboard. (That was obviously a joke. -_- )
Anyone agree? Anyone of you intend to go? Or have already bought the tickets?
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment