It being the first lesson we're having together in a computer laboratory, let's start with something light and simple.
Today we'll be having a short online grammar test.
3 sections.
50 questions.
The link is provided here:
http://www.world-english.org/diagnostic_grammar.htm
Click it, and follow the instructions.
At the end of each section, look through your mistakes and remember the score (you might want to jot it down somewhere).
At the end of all 3 sections, just post your score in the COMMENTS SECTION JUST BELOW THIS POST.
NOTE: DO NOT POST YOUR SCORES ON THE TAG BOARD.
There's an example I've made. You may click the comments link.
[Kindly exercise your integrity. This is not in your CA, but do tell me the accurate scores which you have obtained. There is no point lying.]
Have fun!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
33 comments:
EXAMPLE:
Hi Mr Ng!
I'm a big fan of yours. You are handsome, smart and funny, but you know I tend to lie at times, and I think I just did. Anyway, you really make me realise how important it is to improve my English standard.
My score for the test is 15+10+10= 35.
Yours truly,
Imaginary student of 2-6.
34
yo mr Ng,
my score is 18+12+8=38,is that gud?anyway: Manu gonna win for the 3rd time in a row!
-Daryl
Section 1: 17/2o
Section 2: 122o
Section 3: 9/1o
Hi Mr Ng! I'm no fan of your's. You are not handsome, you are not smart. I don't lie but you do. And you tend do it all the time and I think you just did it! Anyway, my score is: 38/4o.
- Euroy
i score 16+15+8=39
from .......Evan 2-6
my score for the test is 14+7+7=28
28/50
16+11+4=31
By kok how
7+7+14=???? 28/50
13+10+10=33 points ! by bebe
My score is 14+3+8 = 25 :]
ern zi 32/50
my score is 14+6+7= 27/50.
My score is 15+10+6=31 :D
17,7,4
hi i am zhi cong
my score is...
...........
...........
............
............
............
............
............
............
............
18-7-8!!!
My score is 38/50 .
hellos ;D
14+9+7=30
-Jocelyn(:
Yoyoyos , (x
My score is .. :
15 + 11 + 8 = 34 :D
18/20
12/20
9/10
39/50
i gt 24sorce
19+11+6=36 JOhnathan Teo
hii!!
my score is 14+9+7=30
so bad...
hahas..
-Seeheng:)-
17+16+9=42. gd??? lol. zzzzzzzz
I'm Chengxi and my result is 32 about 50.section 1 14 abt 20 section 2 12 abt 20 section 3 6 abt 10.
Suck,need to concentrate!
:)
Hi, it fun to do these english exercise. I love it. English rox. Better than the boring MATH. My score is Section1: 16, Section2: 12, Section3: 7, therefore in total it is 35/50.
yoyoyo
18+11+7=36/50
16+10+9=34 is my score (:
-shimin xp
Hi my score is 15 + 9 + 5 = 29
Mervyn
25
14+11+6=31
my score is 16+11+6=33
Yoyoyox... wow now i know that I'm the last one to post...maybe? Hey, how i wish we would have these exercises like once / 2 weeks. That would sought out the boringness. Well, me score is 16+12+8= 37 ... wait + 1 = 38!! That's right. Well I post enough... Goodbye n see you in the transfer market Mr.Ng.
-FaRiZaL-
Post a Comment